Our corporate plans are an excellent choice for big and small businesses looking to help assist in promoting a healthier workplace.
If you set up a corporate health plan with us, your employees will benefit from:
- A range of competitive corporate health cover options, including hospital and extras cover for domestic employees and overseas visitors – whether they are young or mature singles, couples or families
- Access to our Bupa consultants who can facilitate group presentations or one-on-one sessions with your employees to guide new members through the join process
- Corporate exclusive wellbeing offerings included as part of your plan (to be set up specific to your organisation)
- Access to our national network of hospital and extras providers which can help reduce or eliminate out-of-pocket expenses
- Tailored workplace health solutions if you choose to arrange additional wellness services.
Support for your organisation
As your health partner, we will provide you with:
- A dedicated account manager branded marketing collateral including the details of your corporate plan to share with employees Workplace health solutions – our specialist Workplace Health Advisors can help you develop solutions and a workplace health plan that suits your organisation.
- Annual engagement plan to organise on-site activities and marketing communications
- Funding options including facilitating any level of subsidy of employee health premiums
Why choose Bupa?
Bupa is a diverse health and care company committed to our purpose of longer, healthier, happier lives.
We are an international health and care group, we support 32 million customers in 190 countries and employ 84,000 people. We draw upon the knowledge and experience gained across the world to make a real difference to the communities in which we operate. We have no shareholders and reinvest our profits into improving the quality of health and care services to more people.
Find out more
For further details on this service or to discuss your workplace health plan, get in touch with your Bupa advisor or contact us today.Contact us >